Monday, September 17, 2012

Here We go Again...

After not staying with this blog for quite a while I decided to try it again... But with a different approach. I think I will take pictures of my dinner or anything interesting "real food" thing and post and say a little something about it. If someone requests a recipe or something then I will then post one. Basically, I am doing what I normally do on my personal Facebook so I don't flood it with crazy food pictures. Another thing different is that I am not just cooking for me but for my fiancee Kurt also. Which means I can;t making everything that I think looks interesting because he's kind of picky. Anyway, tonight is Monday that means that Breakfast for Dinner! (Or is it Brinner? I like brinner...) We usually have brinner on Monday nights because it is quick and easy and that is good after a long Monday. I whipped up the usual eggs with lots of veggies (zucchini, onions, dino kale, and tomatoes) and some yummy local bacon. But I decided to get creative tonight with some muffins! Whole Wheat Beet-Zucchini Muffins is be exact. Remember what I said before about Kurt being picky. Well luckily he tried these and ate two! Hooray for him liking any bake good ever! They were quite good and I can't wait to pack one for lunch tomorrow! :9 If anyone would like to try the recipe let me know and I will do a post on them if I can remember the recipe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment